Tuesday, March 10

Gratitude, Joy, Oneness and Service (Day 203)

I re-read my post from yesterday last night and laughed.  Did I really think it was necessary to clarify that I'm not hip?  Well, apparently I did, I guess. 

Since last year, I had been planning to take a trip to New York this week.  In the end, I'm not there.  I feel a little sad about that but, it didn't feel right at this time.  So, I'm here and we're going to make the best of today and every day this week.

1. I am grateful that today is cleaning day in our flat. 

2. I am grateful that I have a ticket to the Dan Shears concert tonight.  I'm looking forward to hearing him again.  I didn't expect that I would still be in London to hear him again but here I am.

3. I am grateful that it is not raining today and I have the chance to go out later today before the gig.

Joy - it was a joy to read my friend Rev. Jody Kaylor's newsletter and to be able to pass it on to my Facebook readers.  If you want to follow me on Facebook, you can...just like my 'Writer' page at:

https://www.facebook.com/RevTaniaCampbell

Oneness - I had a feeling of oneness with someone I follow on Instagram last night.  The person is going through a bunch of big life changes and these are doors one must walk through alone.  We aren't friends so there is no way I can really be helpful in his life during this time but I am energetically supportive and occasionally we connect on Instagram and I feel glad that he is aware of that support.  I hope that in some way it adds to his life.  Oneness, for me, is a fleeting moment or couple of moments and it is precious.  Writing this, I am outside of the feeling of Oneness now and so I wish that day to day I felt the support was more two way.  My support is not conditional; it will flow regardless and I find my own support within.  I wonder if it is actually because my love and support is not transactional that I am able to experience fleeting moments of Oneness.  This is definitely something to which I will continue to pay attention. 

Service - My friend, J put her back out yesterday and C's mom is in ICU and the Igram friend is facing big (exciting changes) and so I sent Reiki to all of them last night as I went to sleep.

As always, a couple of photos for you....


A photo posted by Tania Campbell (@pinkstarpix) on

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

There is nothing so satisfactory as tidy up.