Sunday, June 28

Gratitude, Joy, Oneness and Service (Day 312)

Wow - what is going on astrologically today?  After yesterday's decision to walk away from a tired relationship, I am on the war path to get things completed.  Someone has been jerking me around for 3 months and I'm fed up.  Its time we sorted out the issue so that we can put it to rest.  I am tired or things that drag on and on.  It is time for me to open a new chapter in my life.  It is time for me to move across the planet and I need things tied up.  I'm p*ssed off that people faff for months over something that will take a few hours to resolve. 

I'm mad, and I'm not going to take it any more.  Boudica has been revived and she's no longer willing to take anyone's crap anymore!!!

So, with a bit of fire in the belly, let's begin, shall we?

1. I am grateful that I am patient.  The person in question will say I am impatient but they will only see the moment when I lose my patience with nonsense, disrespectful behaviour and neglect the months of patience and persistence with broken promises that led up to this moment.  And, as much as I am grateful for my patience, I am also grateful when I can say enough is enough.  People who are intent on messing you about don't like to hear it when you've had enough, but sometimes it is time for escalation.  I hope the person pulls his thumb out because the escalation will be costly for us both.

2. I am grateful that I was able to pick up my new painting by Louis Masai today.  I love my bee.

3. I am grateful that walking away from that destructive relationship has released so much energy in me.  I feel like I was being sucked dry by that relationship.  If you have read about the empathy and the narcissist, you will understand what I was going through. 

Joy - It was a joy to learn that the US Supreme court has overturned bans on gay marriage!  Hooray for the USA.  There is still much work to be done both within the USA on equality and around the world, but its great to celebrate these moments.

Oneness - Hmmm...I felt one with everyone who has struggled for marriage equality and as an ally of gay marriage for many years, I was delighted for us all.

Service - I listened to a friend's problems this evening.

And an image to mark the day:



No comments: